Sail Komodo 3D2N by Samara Liveaboard is one of the recommended luxury boat tours to Komodo. This tour package departs from Labuan Bajo and it is based on a shared arrangement.
Our comfortable luxury Samara has a capacity of 12 people. It has 5 cabins with air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms with hot water. You can enjoy relaxing in our front deck area or sofa lounge area. Get try the best cocktails from our mini bar.
Komodo tour 3 days 2 nights with Samara will allow you to explore the amazing destinations with recommended activities. This trip will include a trek with Komodo Dragons and a hike on the spectacular viewpoint of Padar Island.
Places to Visit:
- Kelor Island
- Kalong Island
- Komodo Island
- Padar Island
- Long Beach (Pink Beach)
- Manta Point
- Taka Makasar
- Siaba Island
- Kanawa Island
What to Experience on Sail Komodo 3D2N by Samara Liveaboard?
The Komodo National Park is home to over 2000 Komodo Dragons and other wildlife. In Komodo National Park you will be able to see Komodo Dragons, deer, birds, wild pigs, buffalo, and birds.
Besides the wildlife, the area of Komodo National Park also offers amazing underwater marine life, beautiful beaches, and spectacular views. You will enjoy exploring one of the top Indonesian tourist destinations in one go trip with our Sail Komodo tour 3 days 2 nights by Samara Liveaboard.
The following activities are best recommended to do during the trip:
- Hiking on Kelor Island for a beautiful view. This island is one of the perfect destinations to visit in the Komodo National Park area. You will also enjoy the beautiful white sand beach and crystal clear water.
- Snorkeling at Manjarite Island. Manjarite is an island where you can enjoy amazing coral gardens and colorful fish. You can also enjoy the beautiful white sand beach on the island.
- Sunset on Kalong Island. This island is famous as a bat Island. You can enjoy the sunset while watching thousands of bats flying over the Island.
- Trek with Komodo Dragons on Komodo Island. This is one of the best islands to spot Komodo Dragons and other wildlife.
- Hiking on Padar Island for spectacular views. Padar is an iconic island where you can enjoy sunrise or sunset. You will also enjoy the white sand beach on the island.
- Lounging on Long Pink Beach. You can also be snorkeling or swimming in this place.
- Snorkeling at Manta Point to find Manta Rays. The Manta Point is the best place to spot schools of Manta Rays in Komodo National Park.
- Snorkeling and beach walk at Taka Makasar. Taka Makasar is a white sand bar which is located close to Manta Point.
- Enjoy snorkeling at Siaba Island. If you want to see a turtle, Siaba Island is one of the recommended places to visit. You will also find colorful fish in this place.
- Snorkeling at Sebayur Island. This small island is also perfect to enjoy the sunset, you will hike for a couple of minutes to the top of the island.
- Hike on Kanawa Island. Kanawa is located close to Labuan Bajo. This small island offers a beautiful view, you can also enjoy the white sand beach on the Island.
The 3 days Komodo tour by Samara will depart at 10.30 am. You will have a hotel or airport pick-up between 09.00 am to 10.00 am. On the last day of the tour, you will also have a drop-off at your hotel or airport.
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Kelor - Manjarite - Kalong Island
Our team will pick you up from the hotel or airport, and then drive to the dock for a boat tour. The first to visit is Kelor Island and then Manjarite. After that, the trip will continue to Kalong Island.
Day 2: Padar - Long Pink Beach - Komodo Island - Taka Makasar - Manta Point
The first to visit today is Padar Island, and then Long Pink Beach. After that, you will continue to Komodo Island, Taka Makasar, and Manta Point.
Day 3: Siaba Island - Sebayur - Kanawa Island - Labuan Bajo
This is the last day of your Komodo island tour with Samara Liveaboard. The first to visit is Siaba Island, and then Sebayur. After that, you will visit Kanawa Island, and then back to Labuan Bajo. Once arrive at Labuan Bajo, our driver will be ready to drop your off at your hotel or airport.
Note: The boat route may be changed, depending on the sea condition. The captain has a right to change the destinations or skip any places in the event of bad weather or other operational reason.
- Boat Name: Samara 1
- Year Built: 2015
- Materials: Ironwood and teak
- Capacity: 12 passengers
- Length: 27 meters
- Width: 5,5 meters
- Crew: 7 people
- Cabin: 5 cabins
- Engine: Mitsubishi D16 cilinder
- Speed: 5-9 knot
- Dinghy: 6,2 meters with Yamaha engine 40 HP
- Water supply: 5000 liters and water maker 280 liters/hour
- Power supply: Generator 30 KW and 11 KW
- Safety equipment: Life raft 15 pcs, life jackets, bouy, and fire extinguisher
- Navigation: GPS Garmin MAP 585, Compass, and VHF Radio
- Mini bar
- Sofa lounge area
- Front Deck area
- Dining room
Cabin Boat Details:
The Komodo boat tour Samara Liveaboard has 5 comfortable cabins. There are 3 cabins with double beds and 2 cabins with double beds and single beds. All cabins have air conditioning and private bathrooms with hot water.
- Rinca Cabin Room is located on the lower deck with 1 double bed and 1 single bed. This cabin has a capacity of 2 - 3 people with air conditioning, an ensuite bathroom, and hot water.
- Komodo Cabin Room is located on the lower deck with 1 double bed and 1 single bed. The cabin has a capacity of 2 to 3 people. It has air conditioning and an ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- Kanawa Cabin Room is located on the upper deck. It has a queen size bed with a capacity of 2 people, air conditioning, an ensuite bathroom, and hot water.
- Kelor Cabin Room is located on the upper deck. The cabin has a queen size bed with a capacity of 2 people. It has air conditioning and an ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- Padar Cabin room is located on the main deck. The cabin has a queen size bed with a capacity of 2 people. It has air conditioning and an ensuite bathroom with hot water.