Komodo tour 3 days 2 nights by standard boat is one of the recommended shared group tours to Komodo from Labuan Bajo. This tour package departs on Friday with a standard boat.
On Komodo Island Tour 3 Days 2 Nights, you will have the possibility to see the world-famous Komodo Dragons and other wildlife. You will also enjoy exploring the beautiful beaches, spectacular views, and amazing underwater world.
Places to Visit:
- Manjarite Island
- Kelor Island
- Kalong Island
- Rinca Island
- Long Pink Beach
- Padar Island
- Kanawa Island
- Manta Point
- Taka Makasar
Experience the Komodo Dragons with Komodo Tour 3 Days 2 Nights by Standard Boat
The Komodo National Park is infamous for the world's largest lizard called Komodo Dragons. The Komodo Dragons are wildlife. They are only found in Komodo National Park, East Nusa Tenggara Indonesia.
Besides the Komodo Dragons, the National Park also offers beautiful beaches, amazing underwater marine life, and spectacular views. This 3 days Komodo island tour package will include trekking, snorkeling, seeing the Komodo Dragons, and enjoying the beautiful sandy beaches.
The following are things to experience during the Komodo tour 3 days 2 nights by standard boat:
- Hiking on Padar Island for a spectacular view. Padar is one of the iconic islands in Komodo National Park, it is perfect for sunrise and sunset. On this island, you will also enjoy the white sand beach.
- Snorkeling at Manjarite Island. This island is one of the perfect islands for snorkeling, you will enjoy amazing coral gardens and colorful fish.
- Trekking on Rinca Island to find Komodo Dragons, other wildlife, and a spectacular view of the island. Rinca Island is a perfect island to spot Komodo Dragons.
- Having sunset on Kalong island while with the bats flying over the island. You will enjoy the end of the day with a spectacular sunset from the Komodo boat tour.
- Hiking on Kelor Island for a beautiful view. This island also offers a beautiful white sand beach with crystal clear water. Perfect for swimming.
- Lounge on Long Pink Beach and enjoy the pink sand beach. You can also be snorkeling and swim in this place.
- Snorkeling at Manta Point. The Manta Point is the best place to spot schools of Manta Rays in Komodo National Park. You will also find colorful fish and beautiful coral reefs in this place.
- Enjoy a beach walk at Taka Makasar, snorkeling, and swimming. This is a white sand bar located close to Manta Point.
- Hiking on Kanawa Island for a beautiful view. Kanawa Island is a small island located close to Labuan Bajo. It is a perfect island where you can enjoy your day on a Komodo tour.
The tour will start at 10.30 am from Labuan Bajo and will finish at 11.30 am on the last day. The hotel or airport transfers in Labuan Bajo will provide from 09.00 am to 10.00 am.
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Kelor - Manjarite - Kalong Island
The boat will start at 10.30 am from the dock of Labuan Bajo. The first to visit is Kelor Island and Manjarite Island. After that, you will continue to Kalong Island.
Day 2: Rinca - Pink Beach - Manta Point - Taka Makasar - Padar Island
The first to visit on the second day is Rinca Island and then Pink Beach. After that, you will continue to Manta Point and Taka Makasar. And then to Padar Island.
Day 3: Kanawa - Labuan Bajo
This is your last day of the Komodo island boat tour. The place to visit on this day is Kanawa Island and then you will back to Labuan Bajo. You will arrive at 11.30 am, depending on the sea condition.
Note: The boat trip route may be changed, depending on the sea condition. The captain has a right to change the route in the event of bad weather or specific reason.
Specification Standard Boat 1:
- Length: 23 meters
- Beam: 4 meters
- Cruising speed: 7-10 knot
- Fresh Water: 5000 liters
- Fuel capacity: 3000 liters
- Engine: Yanmar 6-cylinder TY160
- Generator: 30Kva and emergency 7500 watt
- Navigation: Compass, GPS, AIS, Map
- Radio: VHF Radio
- Safety: Life raft, rings bouy, life jackets, and fire extinguisher
- Speedboat 6 meters with Yamaha 15 HP
Facilities Standard Boat 1:
- 6 comfortable air conditioning cabin
- Lazy chair
- Bean bags
- Large space sundeck
- All three meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Snorkeling gear
- Tea, coffee, and mineral water
- Life jackets
Cabin Details Standard Boat 1:
This boat has 6 comfortable cabins with air conditioning, 2 shared bathrooms, and 3 private ensuite bathrooms. Perfect for couples, families, and small group numbers traveling.
- Sharing Cabin Room with 4 bunk beds for 4 people
- Private Triple Cabin with a double bed and one single bed for 2 or 3 people maximum
- Private Double Cabin with a double bed for 2 people
- Deluxe Double Cabin 1 with a double bed with ensuite private bathroom for 2 people
- Deluxe Double Cabin 2 with a double bed and ensuite private bathroom for 2 people
- Master Ocean Cabin with a double bed and ensuite private bathroom located on the upper deck for 2 people
We will make sure that you will get on the boat you book.