A Komodo shared tour 3D2N with Alfathran Liveaboard is one of our best Komodo tours from Labuan Bajo. This tour package is based on a shared arrangement that departs on Friday.
Our Alfathran Liveaboard is one of the most comfortable deluxe boat tours to Komodo. It has a capacity of 12 passengers with 6 air conditioning cabins and an ensuite bathroom with hot water. Each cabin has a queen bed or double bed for 2 people.
This Komodo 3 days 2 nights tour will depart at 10.00 am from Labuan Bajo and will finish at 11.00 am. You will have free hotel or airport transfers in Labuan Bajo. For you who love to explore the Komodo National Park in socialite, this Komodo tour package is very recommended.
Places to Visit:
- Kelor Island
- Manjarite Island
- Kalong Island
- Padar island
- Long Pink Beach
- Komodo Island
- Manta Point
- Taka Makasar
- Kanawa Island
What to Experience on Komodo Shared Tour 3D2N with Alfathran Liveaboard?
Komodo National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is home to over 2000 Komodo Dragons. The Komodo dragons are the world's largest lizards with a length of 3 meters. They are typically monitoring lizards which can detect rotting prey from a distance of 4 kilometers.
Besides the Komodo dragons, you will also enjoy spectacular views, beautiful beaches, and amazing underwater marine life. During this 3 days Komodo tour, you will be able to enjoy snorkeling, swimming, hiking, and lounging on the beautiful pink sand beach.
The following are things to experience during the Komodo shared tour 3 days 2 nights with Alfathran Liveaboard:
- Hiking on Kelor Island for a beautiful view. Kelor Island is a small island located near Labuan Bajo. This island offers a stunning view and a beautiful white sand beach.
- Snorkeling and swimming at Manjarite Island. The Manjarite island is one of the best snorkeling spots in Komodo National Park. This island is a place where you can find amazing coral gardens and colorful fish.
- Sunset on Kalong Island. This is a mangrove island and is famous as a bats island due to the thousands of bats found on the island. You will enjoy the sunset while watching the bats flying over the island from the Komodo boat tour.
- Terkking on Padar island for a spetacular views. Padar is an iconic island due to its spectacular views and the island structure. The best time to enjoy the island is sunset or sunrise.
- Swim, Snorkeling, or lounge on Long Bech or pink beach. Enjoy your day with the perfect vibes of the place. You may also hike to the small hill on the side of the beach.
- Trekking with Komodo Dragons on Komodo Island. This island is the best spot to see Komodo Dragons. You will hike for approximately two hours on the island. On Komodo Island, you will also find deer, birds, buffalo, and wild roars.
- Snorkeling with Manta Rays at Manta Point. This place is a perfect place to spot schools of Manta Rays in Komodo National Park. In this place, you will also find amazing coral reefs.
- Enjoy a beach walk at Taka Makasar. This white sand bar that located in the same area as Manta Point. It is also perfect for snorkeling and swimming.
- Hiking on Kanawa Island. It is a small island where you can enjoy beautiful views. Kanawa island is located close to Labuan Bajo.
The Trip Itinerary:
This Komodo 3 days 2 nights share trip will start from Labuan Bajo. Our team will organize the pick-up from your hotel or airport in Labuan Bajo. It takes approximately one hour to manage a pick-up service from around Labuan Bajo and Airport. If you plan to do a flight on the same of your travel date from Bali, make sure you will have a flight arrive at 09.30 am in Labuan Bajo.
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Kelor - Manjarite - Kalong
We will pick up you from 09.00 to 10.00 am from your hotel or airport in Labuan Bajo. And then drive to the dock for a Komodo boat tour. The first to visit is Kelor Island and then Manjarite. After that, you will continue to Kalong Island. Overnight on the boat at Kalong Island.
Day 2: Komodo Island - Pink Beach - Manta Point - Taka Makasar - Padar Island
The first to visit on this day is Komodo Island and then Pink sand beach. After that, you will continue to Padar Island. The boat will anchor at Padar Island. Enjoy the night under a beautiful sky on Padar Island.
Day 3: Kanawa Island - Labuan Bajo
This is the last day of your Komodo tour 3 days 2 nights. You will visit Kanawa Island and then continue to Labuan Bajo. Our team is ready to drop you at your hotel or airport in Labuan Bajo. You will be in Labuan Bajo around 11.30 am.
- Year Built: 2018
- Length: 27 meters
- Beam: 5,5 meters
- Cruising Speed: 7 - 10 knot
- Fresh water capacity: 5000 liters
- Fuel capacity: 3000 liters
- Engine: Yanmar 6 cylinder Ty 160
- Generator: 30 Kva and emergency 7000 watt
- Navigation: Compass, GPS, Map plotter
- SSB Radio and VHF Radio
- Speedboat: Fiberglass with engine Yamaha 40 HP
- 6 air conditioning cabins
- Large space rest area
- Bean bags
- Snorkeling gear
- Life jackets
- Led TV
- Mini bar
- Coffee, mineral water, tea, and snacks
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Cabin Boat Details:
The boat has 6 cabins in total. Each cabin has a double bed or queen bed for a maximum of 2 people. The following are the details of the cabins:
- 4 Superior cabins (Cabin 1, 2, 3, and 4) with air conditioning and an ensuite bathroom with hot water. Each cabin is for 2 people
- 1 Full ocean cabin with airconditioning, ensuite bathroom with hot water for 2 people
- 1 Master Ocean cabin for 2 people with air conditioning, ensuite bathroom, and hot water
- The route of the boat may change, depending on the sea conditions. The captain has a right to skip any place in the event of specific reasons such as weather or sea conditions.
- When booking this tour package to Komodo, please send also us pictures of your passport for boat clearance and the number of your flippers for snorkeling purposes.
- We make sure, you will get on the boat as the same in the pictures.