The 4D3N Shared Komodo boat tour with Samara is the best tour package to explore more places in Komodo National Park. It is a perfect tour for family, solo travelers, and couples trips. This Komodo tour package is only available for departure from Labuan Bajo.
Our boat Semara has five comfortable cabins with 3 cabins with double beds and 2 cabins with double beds and single beds. Each cabin has also an en-suite bathroom. The boat also has a cozy sundeck, a lounge area on the front deck, and a minibar. It can accommodate 12 guests.
A shared 4 days 3 nights Komodo tour allows you to share a wonderful island hopping experience. We ensure you will have high holiday expectations. in Komodo National Park. Our friendly crew and professional Captain will be ready to welcome you on board and give you the best service during the trip.
Places to Visit:
- Kelor Island
- Rinca Island
- Kalong Island
- Padar Island
- Long Beach (Pink Beach)
- Manta Point
- Taka Makasar
- Siaba Island
- Sebayur Island
- Kanawa Island
- Sembilan Island
Coming Up Available Room 2023:
- Kelor Room: 3 October and 24 October
- Kanawa Room: 18 June, 3 October, and 24 October
- Padar Room: 3 October and 24 October
- Komodo Room: 23 May, 18 June, 24 July, 1 August, 3 October, 17 October, and 24 October
- Rinca Room: 18 June, 3 October, 17 October, and 24 October
Select the above dates when making a booking for this Komodo boat tour.
What to experience on the 4D3N Shared Komodo Boat Tour with Samara?
Komodo National Park is famous for being the home of over 2000 Komodo dragons. The Komodo dragons are wildlife and are known as the world's largest lizards with an approximate length of 3 meters. Besides the Komodo dragons, you will also enjoy the amazing underwater marine life, beautiful beaches, and spectacular views.
What to experience during this 4 days and 3 nights Komodo island tour are:
- Hiking on Kelor Island for a beautiful view. You can also be snorkeling or swim on this island.
- Snorkeling at Manjarite Island. Manjarite Island is one of the best spots with amazing coral gardens and colorful fish in Komodo National Park.
- Trek on Rinca Island to see the Komodo dragons and stunning views from the top of the island
- Sunset on Kalong island while watching the bats flying over the island
- Hiking on Padar Island for a spectacular view. Sunset will be a great moment to enjoy the island.
- Lounge on Long Pink sand beach, snorkeling, and swimming also possible to do in this place
- Snorkeling with Manta Rays at Manta Point. Manta is the best place to spot schools on Manta Rays.
- Beach walks, snorkeling, and swimming at Taka Maksar. It is a white sandbar located in the same area as Manta Point.
- Snorkeling with a turtle at Siaba Island. This island is a perfect place to spot turtles and enjoy also a beautiful coral reef.
- Enjoy snorkeling at Sebayur Island. This island has a perfect coral reef, colorful fish, and a long white sand beach.
- Hiking on Kanawa island for a beautiful view. Kanawa is a small island located close to Labuan Bajo
- Snorkeling at Pulau Sembilan or Sembilan island and enjoy the beautiful white sand beach with a unique formated of the island which is shaped like the number nine.
Our 4 days 3 nights Komodo island boat tour with Samara Liveaboard is one of the recommended tours to explore Komodo. You will start the tour in the morning from Labuan Bajo and will explore the 12 famous destinations in Komodo National Park.
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Kelor - Manjarite - Rinca - Kalong
We will pick you up from the hotel in Labuan Bajo from 10.00 am to 10.20 am. And then direct to the harbor for a boat tour. If you fly to Labuan Bajo on the same day you do the trip, you will need to arrive at 09.30 am.
The first to visit is Kelor Island and then Manjarite. After that, trek on Riinca Island and then continue to Kalong Island. The boat will overnight in Kalong. Lunch and dinner will serve on the boat during the tour.
Day 2: Padar - Pink Beach - Manta Point - Taka Makasar
On this second day, the first to visit is Padar Island, and then Long Beach or Pink Peach. After that, you will continue to visit Manta Point and Taka Makasar. Breakfast and lunch will serve on the boat during the trip.
Day 3: Siaba - Sebayur - Kanawa Island
The first to visit is Siaba Island and the next to visit is Sebayur Island. After that, you will continue to visit Kanawa Island. Breakfast and Lunch will serve on the boat.
Day 4: Sembilan Island - Labuan Bajo
Today is your last day on your 4D3N shared Komodo boat tour with Samara Liveaboard. The place to visit is Sembilan Island or Pulau Sembilan. After that, continue to sail back to Labuan Bajo.
The tour is ending. You will be in Labuan Bajo around 14.00. The hotel or airport transfers will be ready for you in the harbor of Labuan Bajo.
Note: The route of the boat may change sometimes, depending on the sea condition. Captain has a right to skip any places to visit in the event of bad weather.
Cabin Boat Details
Our boat can accommodate 12 guests and has 5 comfortable cabins. There are two cabins on the upper deck with double beds and one cabin on the main deck with a double bed. Meanwhile, on the lower deck, there are two cabins with a double bed and one single bunk bed in each cabin.
- Kelor Room is located on the upper deck. This room has queen size bed, air conditioning, an en-suite bathroom with hot water, a balcony, and a sofa lounge area. The room capacity is for 2 people.
- Kanawa Room is located on the upper deck. This room has queen size bed, air conditioning, and an ensuite bathroom with hot water. The room capacity is for 2 people.
- Padar Room is located on the main deck. This room has queen size bed, air conditioning, an en-suite bathroom with hot water, and a sofa lounge area. The room capacity is for 2 people.
- Rinca Room is located on the lower deck. This room has a queen size bed and one single bunk bed, air conditioning, and an ensuite bathroom with hot water. The cabin capacity is for 3 people.
- Komodo Room is located on the lower deck. This cabin has a queen size bed and a single bunk bed, air conditioning, and an ensuite bathroom and hot water. The cabin capacity is for 3 people.
Boat Specifications and Safety Equipment:
- Length: 27 m
- Width: 5,5 m
- Engine: Mitsubishi D16 6 cilinder
- Speed: 5-9 knot
- Dinghy: 6,2 m with Yamaha engine 40 HP
- Power supply: Generator 30 KW + 11 KW
- Navigation: GPS Garmin, Map 585, Compas, VHF Radio
- Safety equipment: Life raft for 15 people, life jackets, life buoy, and fire extinguisher
- Water capacity: 5000 L
- Water marker: HPSCE260-2230V50HZ 260 L per hour
- Snorkeling gear
- Bar and sofa lounge
- Air conditioning cabin
- Private en-suite bathroom with hot water