Our 4D3N Komodo tour from Labuan Bajo to Lombok is one of the best recommended shared Komodo tours to book. This tour package is based on a shared boat tour. You will go on a standard Phinisi boat with a capacity of a maximum of 35 people.
The 4 days 3 nights Flores Komodo to Lombok island depart on Wednesday and Sunday. It is a perfect sailing boat trip if you are looking for a great adventure. You will explore Komodo National Park, Sumbawa, and Lombok in one go trip.
Places to Visit:
- Kelor Island
- Rinca Island
- Long Pink Beach
- Manta Point
- Moyo Island
- Gili Bola Island
- Kanawa Island
What to Experience on 4D3N Komodo Tour from Labuan Bajo to Lombok?
The Komodo National Park is famous for being the home of Komodo Dragons. There are over 2000 Komodo Dragons inhabitants on the island. Besides that, the National Park also offers beautiful beaches, amazing underwater marine life, and spectacular views.
During this 4 days 3 nights Komodo trip from Labuan Bajo to Lombok, you will experience the following things:
- Hiking on Kelor Island, enjoy a spectacular view. You will also enjoy a beautiful white sand beach and snorkeling on the island.
- Snorkeling at Manjarite Island. This is one of the best places to enjoy the amazing underwater marine life in Komodo National Park. You will find amazing coral gardens and colorful fish.
- Trekking with Komodo Dragons on Rinca Island. This island is one of the islands where you can spot Komodo Dragons. Besides that, you will also enjoy a spectacular view from the top of the island.
- Longe on Long Pink Beach. This place is one of the best recommended to spend on your Komodo island boat tour. You will also possible to do snorkeling in this place.
- Snorkeling with Manta Rays at Manta Point. This is the best place to spot schools of Manta Rays in Komodo National Park.
- Trek through the tropical forest on Moyo Island and enjoy your time at Mata Jitu waterfall. Jungle life, jump and swim in the natural pool.
- Snorkeling and enjoying the beautiful white sand beach on Gili Bola Island.
- Hiking on Kanawa Island and enjoying the spectacular view. You may also be snorkeling on the island.
Our team will pick you up from your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 09.30 am. And then drive to the dock, brief, and get ready for the boat tour. The departure time will be at 10.30 am from the dock of Labuan Bajo.
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Kelor island - Manjarite - Kalong Island
Depart from Labuan Bajo harbor at 10.30 am. The first to visit is Kelor Island and then Manjarite Island. After that, you will continue to Kalong Island. The boat will overnight on Kalong Island.
Day 2: Rinca Island -Long Pink Beach - Manta Point
The first to visit on your second day of the Flores Komodo to Lombok tour is Rinca Island. And then, Long Pink Beach. After that, you will continue to Manta Point.
Day 3: Moyo Island - Gili Bola Island
On the third day, you will continue your Komodo boat trip to Moyo Island. After that, you will visit Gili Bola Island. The boat will do a night sail to Kanawa Island.
Day 4: Kanawa Island - Kayangan Harbor
Today is the last day of your 4D3N Komodo tour from Labuan Bajo to Lombok. You will continue your trip to Kanawa Island. And then Kayangan Harbor in east Lombok.
- 1 private cabin for 2 people
- Sundeck for a maximum of 33 people
- Mattress, pillow, and blanket
- Shared bathroom and toilet
- Maximum passengers 35 people
- Crew: 5 people
- Life raft and life jackets
- Snorkeling gear with no fins
- This boat route may be changed, depending on the sea condition.