Our 3D2N Komodo Shared Tour with Superior boat is another best choice to explore Komodo National Park. This tour package will depart on Friday from Labuan Bajo. You will be on a Superior Phinisi boat with a capacity of 10 to 12 passengers. We ensure you will have a fun trip with our safe and comfortable boat.
The superior Phinisi boat is built to suit your Komodo island travel style. This boat has made totally from selected woods combined with a modern interior. It is perfect for a Komodo sailing trip 3 days and 2 nights. You can choose our type of comfortable cabin room, private or sharing.
Places to Visit:
- Kelor Island
- Manjarite Island
- Kalong Island
- Padar Island
- Rinca Island
- Manta Point
- Pink Beach
- Taka Makasar
- Kanawa Island
What will you experience on the 3D2N Komodo Shared Tour with Superior Boat?
Exploring the Komodo National Park is one of the best recommended to do while on holiday in Indonesia. The park is famous as the place where the world's largest lizard is called the Komodo Dragon habitats. Besides the Komodo dragons, you will also enjoy beautiful beaches, spectacular views, and amazing underwater marine life.
Here are what you will experience joining this tour package:
- Trekking on Rinca island to see Komodo Dragons. You will have a medium trek on the island to find Komodo Dragons and other wildlife. You will also be able to experience the local life on the island of Komodo.
- Snorkeling at Manjarite Island. Enjoy amazing coral gardens and colorful fish. You can also enjoy the beautiful white sand beach on the island.
- Hiking on Kelor Island, enjoy the amazing views, snorkeling, and lounge on a white sand beach
- Enjoy the sunset on Kalong island while watching a thousand baths flying over the island. Kalong is a mangrove Island with no population. It is one of the recommended places to spot sunset in the Komodo National Park.
- Snorkeling with Manta Rays at Manta Point and beach walk on the sand beach at Taka Makasar.
- Lounge on the Pink sand beach, enjoy snorkeling or hike to a small hill on the side of the beach. Take pictures and enjoy the views.
- Hiking on Padar island to enjoy spectacular views of the island. Padar Island is one of the amazing places to visit in Komodo National Park. It is a very scenic view with beautiful island formations.
- Hiking for a beautiful view of Kanawa Island. This is a small island located near Labuan Bajo. On this island, you can also swim and Snorkeling.
See our video section for short activities during the 3 days 2 nights Komodo shared tour with a superior boat.
Day 1: Explore Rinca Island
Our team will pick you up from your hotel or airport at 09.30 am in Labuan Bajo. Check-in at the harbor at 10.00 am and then get on the boat at 10.30 am. The first to visit is Kelor Island, and then Rinca Island. After that, continue to Kalong Island. You will overnight on the boat at Kalong Island.
Day 2: Explore Padar Island
Early in the morning, you will trek on Padar Island. Enjoy sunrise with a beautiful view of the island. After that, you will continue sailing to Pink Sand Beach. And then visit Manta Point and Taka Makasar. The Komodo Island boat tour will overnight on Padar Island.
Day 3: Siaba and Kanawa Island
Today your will visit Siaba Island, enjoy snorkeling, and the beautiful white sand beach on the island. After that continue to Kanawa Island. And then back to Labuan bajo. You will arrive at Labuan Bajo around 14.00, depending on the sea condition.
Komodo Shared Boat Tour 3 Days and 2 Nights Boat Spesification and Facilities
For safety reasons and our quality service, all the boats have international standards of safety. The boat facilities will bring you on a comfortable sailing trip to Komodo National Park. We ensure to bring you a satisfying travel experience in a safe way of traveling.
- Year Built: 2020
- Capacity: 12 passengers
- Length: 22 meters
- Beam: 4,2 meters
- Engine: Mitsubishi 6D 16
- Generator: 30Kva
- Emergeny:7500 watt
- Cruising Speed: 7-10 knot
- Fuel Capacity: 3000 liters
- Private AC Cabin Rooms
- Private Bathroom and Toilet
- Freshwater with a capacity of 5000 liters
- Snorkeling gear
- Lazy bean bag
- Snorkeling gear
- Mini bar
- LED TV
- Outdoor dining area
- Large space for sundeck
Safety Equipment and Navigation:
- Life Vest
- Life rings
- Tender boat or speed boat with Yamaha engine 40hp
- Fire Extinguisher
- Radio Communication
- Compass, GPS, Map
- Radio: SBB Radio, Vhf Radio
Cabin Boat Details
The boat capacity is 12 people. It has 6 cabins in total with a capacity of 2 people in each cabin. All 6 cabins have air conditioning and a private ensuite bathroom with a hot shower.
The Cabin Room Type:
- Deluxe Cabin 1 Main Deck for 2 people. It is located on the main deck with a queen bed, air conditioning, and an ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- Deluxe Cabin 2 Main deck for 2 people. This cabin is located on the main deck with a queen bed, air conditioning, and an ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- The Deluxe Cabin 1 Upper Deck for 2 people. This cabin is located on the upper deck and has a queen bed, air conditioning, and an ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- Delux Cabin 2 Upper Deck for 2 people. It is located on the upper deck and has a queen bed, air conditioning, and an ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- Signature Cabin Room 1 for 2 people. It is a sea-view cabin located on the upper deck and has a King Bed, air conditioning, and an ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- Signature Cabin Room 2 for 2 people. It is located on the upper deck and has a King Bed, air conditioning, and an ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- On 7 July 2023 and 29 September 2023, this boat will depart at 13.00 and will finish at 16.00
- This trip will use more than one boat with the same service. You can be on any of these superior boats. Places to visit are tentative, depending on the sea conditions. Captain has the right to skip any place for a specific reason such as bad weather.
- Provide us a picture of your passport by sending us via email for the boat clearance purpose and also a number of your flippers or fins for snorkeling purposes.