The 3D2N Komodo shared tour with Luxury Yumana Liveaboard is one of the perfect tours to explore Komodo. This 3-day 2-night trip is scheduled to depart on Friday from Labuan Bajo.
Our luxury boat has a capacity of 20 people with comfortable cabins. It is perfect for families traveling, couples, or solo traveling. You can choose to book any cabins available at your preferred date.
With a shared Komodo tour, you will explore more destinations in Komodo National Park including Padar and Rinca Island. You will enjoy trekking with Komodo, spectacular views, a beautiful beach, and amazing underwater marine life. We will ensure to give you a great holiday experience.
Places to Visit:
- Kelor Island
- Manjarite Island
- Komodo Island
- Padar Island
- Manta Point
- Taka Makasar
- Long Pink Beach
- Siaba Island
- Kalong Island
- Kanawa Island
Things to experience on the 3D2N Komodo Shared Tour with Luxury Yumana
Exploring the Komodo National Park is one of the things to experience while you are in Indonesia. The National Park is famous for the place where Komodo Dragons are inhabitants.
Komodo Dragons are wildlife with a length of approximately 3 meters. The Komodo dragons are only found in Komodo National Park, East Nusa Tenggara province, Indonesia. Besides the Komodo Dragons, the park also offers beautiful beaches, spectacular landscapes, and amazing underwater life.
The following are things to experience on tour Komodo 3 days 2 nights with a luxury boat:
- Trekking with Komodo dragons on Komodo Island. On this island, you will be able to spot Komodo dragons and enjoy the beautiful views of the island.
- Hiking on Kelor Island for a beautiful view. Besides that, you will also enjoy snorkeling on the island. Enjoy a beautiful white sand beach.
- Snorkeling on Manjarite Island. The island is famous for its amazing coral gardens and colorful fish. You will also enjoy the white sand beach on the Island.
- Hiking on Padar Island for a spectacular view. Padar Island seems to be one of the iconic islands in Komodo National Park. On this island, you will enjoy a spectacular view with sunset or sunrise.
- Snorkeling with Manta Rays at Manta Point. The Manta Point is a place where you will able to spot schools of Manta Rays. You will also enjoy beautiful coral reefs and colorful fish in this place.
- Sunset at Kalong Island while watching thousands of bats flying over the island. Kalong Island is a mangrove island with no population.
- Beach walk at Taka Makasar. This place is a white sand bar located close to Manta Point. You can also be snorkeling in this place.
- Snorkeling at Siaba Island. This island is famous for being the home of turtles in Komodo National Park. You will also enjoy the beautiful white sand beach on the island.
- Hiking on Kanawa Island. Kanawa Island is a small island located near Labuan Bajo. It is a perfect island to spend for sunset. You can also enjoy the beautiful white sand beach on the island.
- Lounge on a Pink sand beach at Long Pink Beach. Pink Beach is also the best place for snorkeling and swimming on the Island.
We will provide hotel or airport transfers in Labuan Bajo. Our team will drive to the dock where you will get on the Komodo island boat tour. The boat tour will start at 10.30 am and will finish at 11.30 am.
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Kelor island - Manjarite - Kalong Island
Our team will pick you up at 09.30 am from the airport and 10.00 from your hotel in Labuan Bajo. The first to visit is Kelor Island and then Manjarite. After that, you will continue to Kalong Island.
Day 2: Komodo Island - Long Pink Beach - Taka Makasar - Padar Island
The first to visit on this second day is Rinca Island and then continue to Long Pink Beach. After that, you will visit Taka Makasar and Padar Island.
Day 3: Manta Point - Siaba Island - Kanawa Island - Labuan Bajo
The first to visit on your Komodo tour on this third day is Manta Point and then Siaba Island. After that, you will continue to Kanawa Island and then back to Labuan Bajo.
- This 3D2N Komodo shared tour with luxury Yumana will end at 11:30 a.m. in Labuan Bajo. However, the arrival time depends on the sea conditions. If you have a connecting flight, make sure to have a flight at 05.20 pm.
- The boat route may be changed, depending on the sea condition. The captain has a right to skip any place in the event of bad weather or for any specific reason.
- Boat length: 32 meters
- Width: 6 meters
- Capacity: 20 passengers
- Engine: Mitsubishi 8D C9 Cylinder
- Generator: Double PS120
- Fresh Water Capacity: 13.000 liters
- Fuel Capacity: 8.000 liters
- Cruising speed: 7-10 knots
- Crew: 9 people
- Navigation: Compass, GPS, Map
- SBB Radio and VHF Radio
- Speedboat: Viber glass 6 meters with Yamaha engine 40 HP
The Boat Facilities:
- 8 comfortable cabins with air conditioning, en suite bathrooms, and hot water
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Coffee, tea, and mineral waters
- Life jackets
- Snorkeling gear
- Outdoor and indoor dining room
- Mini bar
- Beach towels
- Large space sundeck area with bean bags
The Cabin Boat Details:
Our boat for 3 days 2 nights Komodo shared tour with luxury Yumana has 8 cabins in total. All cabins are facilitated with air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms with hot water.
- The Royal Suite cabin is located on the upper deck with a capacity of 2 to 4 people. It is an ocean-view cabin with 1 queen bed and 2 extra beds, a private balcony, air conditioning, a jacuzzi, ensuite bathroom with hot water. A perfect cabin for a family with kids or couples.
- Signature Cabin 1 is a sea-view cabin located on the upper deck with a queen bed and an extra bed. It is for 2 or 3 people with an extra bed. The cabin has air conditioning and an ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- Signature Cabin 2 is located on the upper deck. It is a cabin with a queen bed and an extra bed, air conditioning, ensuite bathroom with hot water. The cabin is fit for 2 or 3 people with an extra bed.
- The Signature Cabin 3 is located on the main deck. This cabin has a queen bed and an extra bed, air conditioning, ensuite bathroom with hot water. It is for 2 or 3 people with an extra bed.
Deluxe Cabin 1 is located on the main deck. This cabin has a queen bed with an extra bed, air conditioning, an ensuite bathroom, and hot water. It is for 2 or 3 people with an extra bed.
- Deluxe Cabin 2 is located on the main deck. The cabin has a queen bed with an extra bed, air conditioning, ensuite bathroom with hot water. It is fit for 2 or 3 people with an extra bed.
- Superior Cabin 1 is located on the lower deck. It has a queen bed with an extra bed, and an ensuite bathroom with hot water, and air conditioning. The cabin is for 2 or 3 people with an extra bed.
- Superior Cabin 2 is located on the lower deck. It has a queen bed with an extra bed, air conditioning, ensuite bathroom with hot water. Suite for 2 or 3 people with an extra bed.
We make sure that the boat you will book is the boat you will get on.