The 3D2N Komodo sail with Dragonet Liveaboard accommodate a trip to Komodo National Park. This tour package is based on a shared arrangement. It departs on Friday from Labuan Bajo.
Commencing in 2022, our luxury Komodo Dragonet Liveaboard can accommodate 24 passengers. The boat has 7 comfortable airconditioning cabins with ensuite bathrooms. Double-bed cabins and a family cabin are available. You can enjoy relaxing on a spacious sundeck with bean bags.
The boat has well maintained with a professional captain and crew. We ensure you will enjoy such a perfect 3 days 2 nights sailing to Komodo National Park. Our friendly crew welcomes you on board.
Places to Visit:
- Kelor Island
- Kalong Island
- Padar Island
- Pink Beach
- Komodo Island
- Taka Makasar
- Manta Point
- Kanawa Island
Things to experience on 3D2N Komodo Sail with Dragonet Liveaboard
The Komodo National Park is home to over 2000 Komodo Dragons. Rinca and Komodo Island are the most places where the Komodo are inhabitants. Meanwhile, other islands are not really found. On both islands, you will also find deer, buffalo, wild roar, and birds.
Besides the Komodo Dragons, the National Park also offers amazing underwater marine life, spectacular views, and a beautiful beach. You can enjoy trekking to find Komodo, hiking on Padar, and snorkeling with Manta Rays.
The following are recommended things to do during the 3 days Komodo tour with Dragonet Liveaboard:
- Hiking on Kelor Island and enjoying a beautiful view. This island also offers a beautiful white sand beach with crystal clear water. Perfect for swim and snorkeling.
- Snorkeling at Manjarite Island. The island is one of the most recommended snorkeling in Komodo National Park. You will find perfect coral gardens in this place.
- Sunset at Kalong Island. The island is famous for the thousand bats which are flying over the island in the evening. It will be great to see such a beautiful sunset while watching the bats during the Komodo trip.
- Hiking on Padar Island for spectacular views. Padar Island is an iconic island where you can enjoy both, sunrise and sunset.
- Lounging or relaxing, snorkeling, and swimming on Pink Beach. Long Pink Beach is one of the amazing places to enjoy during the Komodo island boat tour from Labuan Bajo.
- Trek on Komodo Island to find Komodo Dragons and other wildlife. You will do a medium trek on the island to see the wildlife. Besides that, you will also experience the local life on the island.
- Snorkeling with Manta Rays at Manta Point and enjoying the beautiful coral reefs and colorful fish. Manta Point is the best place to spot Manta Rays in Komodo National Park.
- Beach walks, snorkeling, and swimming at Taka Makasar. This place is a white sand bar which is located close to Manta Point.
- Easy hiking on Kanawa Island for a beautiful view. Kanawa is a small island located near Labuan Bajo. You will spend the last day on this island before getting back to Labuan Bajo.
The Komodo Island Tour 3 days and 2 nights will start in the morning from Labuan Bajo. You will have a hotel or airport pick-up in Labuan Bajo. The estimated pick-up is between 09.00 am to 10.00 am. We will also drop you off at your hotel or airport in Labuan Bajo after the trip.
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Kelor - Manjarite - Kalong Island
Our team will pick you up and drive to the dock for a Komodo boat tour. The first to visit is Kelor Island and then Manjarite Island. After that, you will continue to Kalong Island.
Day 2: Komodo Island - Pink Beach - Manta Point - Taka Makasar - Padar Island
The first to visit today is Komodo Island and then Pink Sand Beach. After that, you will continue to Manta Point and Taka Makasar. At the end of the day, you will visit Padar Island.
Day 3: Kanawa island - Labuan Bajo
Today is the last day of your Komodo tour package. The first to visit is Kanawa Island and then you will continue to sail back to Labuan Bajo. You will be in Labuan Bajo around 11.30 am, the driver will drop you at your hotel or airport.
- The route may be changed depending on the sea condition. The captain has a right to change or skip any place in the event of bad weather or other specific reason.
- Please let us know if you have any connecting flights by leaving us a message once you made a booking.
- Name: KLM Dragon 01
- Type: Phinisi
- Length: 33 meters
- Beam: 6,15 meters
- Cruising speed: 7 - 10 knot
- Fuel capacity: 6000 liters
- Fresh Water Capacity: 8000 liters
- Main engine: Mitsubhisi 6D22
- Aux Engine: Mitsubishi 4D3D - 40 KVa
- Navigation: GPS Garmin 585 and Compas
- Safety Equipment: Life jackets, life raft, life buoy, fire extinguisher, Distress signal, and first aid equipment
- Dinghy: 6 meters with Yamaha 40HP
- Communication: SBB Radio and VHF
- Crew: 7 people
- Capacity: 24 passengers
- Total cabins: 7 comfortable cabins
The Boat Facilities:
- Bean Bags
- Outdoor relax area
- Indoor dining area
- Flow mineral water, coffee, and tea
- LED TV
- 1 Share toilet
Cabin Boat Details
Our luxury Dragonet Liveaboard has 7 comfortable cabins with air conditioning, ensuite bathrooms, and hot water. It has 2 Master cabins, 2 deluxe cabins, 2 superior cabins, and shared cabins. Perfect for couples and a small number of families.
- 2 Master Cabins are located on the upper deck with a capacity for 2 - 4 people. Each cabin has a double bed and 2 extra beds, an ensuite bathroom with hot water, and a private balcony.
- 2 Deluxe cabins located on the main deck with a capacity for 2 - 3 people. Each cabin has a double bed and an extra bed, an ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- 2 Superior cabins located on the lower deck with a capacity of 2 people. Each cabin has a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- 1 shared cabin located on the lower deck with a capacity of 6 people. The cabin has 2 double beds and 2 single bed
We will make sure you will on the right boat as you have seen in the picture.