The 3 days shared Komodo trip with Kanhaloka is one of the best-recommended luxury Komodo tours. This tour package departs on Friday from Labuan Bajo. It will allow you to whole the best destinations in Komodo National Park.
Our Kanhaloka Liveaboard has a capacity of 25 passengers with 6 comfortable air-conditioning cabins. It is perfect for couples traveling, families, and solo travelers.
During this Komodo tour, you will enjoy snorkeling and lush beautiful beaches, spectacular views, and seeing the wild Komodo dragons. With a comfortable luxury Kanhaloka liveaboard, we ensure you enjoy the National Park.
Places to Visit:
- Kelor Island
- Manjarite Island
- Kalong Island
- Rinca Island
- Padar Island
- Manta Point
- Taka Makasar
- Long Pink Beach
- Siaba Island
- Kanawa Island
Things to do During the 3 Days Shared Komodo Trip with Kanhaloka
Komodo National Park is famous as the place where the world's largest lizards called Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. Besides the Komodo dragons, the National Park also offers spectacular views, beautiful beaches, and amazing underwater marine life.
On this Komodo trip 3 days 2 nights, we arranged the best-recommended activities while you are in Komodo National Park. We will ensure you will have a great travel experience.
The following are the best things to do during 3 days shared Komodo trip with Kanhaloka:
- Trekking on Kelor Island. Enjoy the best views of the island. You will also possibly enjoy the beautiful white sand beach.
- Snorkeling at Manjarite Island. Enjoy the perfect coral gardens with colorful fish
- Sunset on Kalong Island. This is one of the best you can do during the Komodo trip, You will enjoy a beautiful sunset while watching thousands of bats flying over the island.
- Trek on Rinca island to find Komodo Dragons and spectacular views. Rinca Island is one of the best spots to see Komodo Dragons.
- Hiking on Padar Island for a spectacular view. Padar Island is an amazing island where you can enjoy sunrise or sunset. This island has an amazing structure with a savanna and a beautiful white sand beach surrounding it.
- Snorkeling with Manta Rays at Manta Point. This is the best to spot Manta Rays during the Komodo island boat tour. You will also enjoy the perfect coral reef and colorful fish.
- Enjoy beach walk at Taka Makasar. The Taka Makasar is a white sandbar, it is also perfect for snorkeling and swimming.
- Lounge at Pink Sand Beach. Long Pink Beach is one of the amazing places to visit during the tour of Komodo. You can also be snorkeling in this place
- Snorkeling with turtles at Siaba Island. This island is one of the best to spot turtles. You will also enjoy the beautiful white sand beach on the island.
- Hiking on Kanawa Island for a beautiful view. Kanawa Island is a small island located near Labuan Bajo. It is a perfect place to enjoy the last of your Komodo island tour.
Our Komodo trip 3 days 2 night with Kanhaloka Liveaboard depart from Labuan Bajo at 10.30 am. You will have a pick-up from your hotel or airport between 09.00 to 09.30 am. On the last day of the tour, you will also have hotel or airport transfers in Labuan Bajo.
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Kelor Island - Manjarite - Kalong Island
Our team will pick you up from the hotel or airport and then drive to the harbor for a boat tour. The first to visit is Kelor Island and then continue to Manjarite Island. After that, you will visit Kalong Island.
Day 2: Rinca Island - Pink Beach - Manta Point - Padar Island
The first to visit is Rinca Island and then Long Pink Beach. After that, you will continue to Manta Point and Taka Makasar. The next to visit is Padar Island.
Day 3: Siaba Island - Kanawa Island - Labuan Bajo
This is the last day of your Komodo tour. The first to visit is Siaba Island and then Kanawa Island. After that, you will back to Labuan Bajo. The boat will arrive at 11.30 am in Labuan Bajo harbor.
- This route of the boat may be changing, depending on the sea conditions. The captain has a right to change the route or skip any place in the event of bad weather or other specific reasons.
- Length: 32 meters
- Width: 6,5 meters
- Capacity: 25 passengers
- Crew: 7 people
- Cabin: 6 private cabins and 1 shared cabin
- Dining area
- Roof area or sundeck
- Life jackets
- Life bouy (speedboat)
Cabin Boat Details:
- 1 Master Ocean View Cabin with a capacity of 2 people. This cabin has air conditioning, a double bed and an extra bed, a balcony, ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- 1 Family Cabin with a capacity of 4 people. This cabin has 2 queen size beds and an extra bed, air conditioning, ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- 2 Deluxe Ocean View Cabin with a capacity of 2 people in each cabin. Each cabin has air conditioning, a private balcony, a double bed and an extra bed, and an ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- 2 Superior Cabin with a capacity of 2 people in each cabin. The cabin is located on the lower deck. Each superior cabin has air conditioning, a double bed, and an ensuite bathroom with hot water.
- 1 large shared cabin with a capacity of 8 people. This cabin has 4 double beds, air conditioning, and 2 shared outdoor bathrooms with hot water.
We will make sure, you are on the right boat and right cabin as per the picture shown on this package.