3 days 2 nights Komodo tour by luxury Lamborajo is one of our best tours to Komodo. This tour package will use a shared luxury Phinisi boat. It departs on Friday from Labuan Bajo in the morning.
On this luxury Komodo tour package, you will explore the top destinations in Komodo National Park. You will enjoy trekking with Komodo dragons, hiking for spectacular views, lounging on beautiful beaches, and snorkeling into the amazing underwater life.
Our comfortable luxury Komodo boat tour Lamborajo has a capacity of 20 passengers with 8 air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms. It is perfect for couples, solo travelers, and small family groups. For you who want a luxury style, this 3 Days 2 Nights Komodo tour by luxury Lamborajo is a perfect choice.
Places to Visit:
- Kelor Island
- Kalong Island
- Komodo Island
- Padar Island
- Long Pink Beach
- Manta Point
- Taka Makasar
- Siaba Island
- Kanawa Island
What to Experience with 3 Days 2 Nights Komodo Tour by Luxury Lamborajo?
Komodo National Park is famous for its Komodo Dragons. It is the only place in the world where the Komodo Dragons are inhabitants.
Most of the Komodo dragons are inhabitants of Rinca and Komodo Island. On both islands, you will have the possibility to find the Komodo and other wildlife. Deer, wild roars, buffalo, snakes, and birds are also found on the island.
Besides the Komodo dragons, the Komodo National Park also offers spectacular views, beaches, and amazing underwater marine life. You will enjoy exploring the Park with a one-go trip on 3 day Komodo tour package from Labuan Bajo.
The following are things to experience during the 3 day Komodo boat tour with Luxury Lamborajo:
- Trekking on Rinca Island to find Komodo dragons and a beautiful view of the island. You will also enjoy the beautiful white sand beach and experience the local life on the island.
- Hiking on Kelor Island, enjoy a beautiful view. You can also lounge on a perfect white sand beach, snorkeling, and swimming on the island.
- Snorkeling at Manjarite. It is a perfect place to enjoy the amazing coral garden and colorful fish. You will also relax your day on a white sand beach on this island.
- Enjoy the amazing sunset at Kalong Island while watching the bats flying over the island. The island is one of the perfect islands in Komodo National Park to enjoy the sunset.
- Hiking on Padar Island for spectacular views. Padar Island is one of the famous islands to spend your sunrise or sunset in Komodo National Park.
- Lounging, swimming, and snorkeling on Long Pink Beach. This is a perfect place to enjoy your day at Komodo National Park. You will also possibly hike on the small hill on the side of the beach.
- Snorkeling with schools of Manta Rays at Manta Point. Besides that, you will also find colorful fish and amazing coral reefs on the island.
- Beach walk at Taka Makasar. The Taka Makasar is a white sandbar located close to Manta Point. This place is also perfect for snorkeling and swimming.
- Snorkeling with turtles at Siaba Island. You will also enjoy the beautiful white sand beach, a perfect coral garden, and colorful fish.
- Hiking on Kanawa Island and enjoy a beautiful view. Kanawa Island is a small island located near Labuan Bajo. This island also has a perfect white sand beach.
This Komodo trip is available on Friday. It includes hotel or airport transfers, pick up and drop off in the Labuan Bajo area. The pick-up estimate is between 09.00 am to 10.00 am and the departure time is 10.30 am.
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Kelor - Manjarite - Kalong Island
Our team will pick you up from your hotel and then drive to the dock for a boat Komodo tour. The first to visit is Kelor Island and then Manjarite Island. After that, you will continue to Kalong Island. The boat will anchor on the island and you will spend the night on the boat.
Day 2: Rinca Island - Pink Beach - Manta Point - Taka Makasar - Padar Island
The first to visit today is Rinca Island and then Pink Beach. After that, you will continue to Manta Point and then Taka Makasar. The next to visit is Padar Island. The boat will anchor on Padar Island and you will stay on the boat during the night.
Day 3: Siaba Island - Kanawa Island - Labuan Bajo
On this day, the first to visit is Siaba Island and then Kanawa Island. After that, you will continue to Labuan Bajo. The boat will arrive in Labuan Bajo around 11.30 a.m.
- The boat route may be changed, depending on the sea condition. The captain has a right to change and skip any place for any specific reason.
- If you have a connecting flight on the last day of the tour, please let us know the details by giving a note on the booking form.
- Length: 32 meters
- Beam: 7,6 meters
- Fresh water capacity: 13.000 liters
- Fuel capacity: 8.000 liters
- Engine: Mitsubishi 8D C9 Cylinder
- Generator: Double PS120
- Navigation: Compass, GPS, Map
- SBB Radio and VHF Radio
- Speedboat: 2-unit fiberglass 6 meters with Yamaha engine 40 HP
- Crew: 7 people
- Capacity: 20 - 25 passengers
The Boar Facilities:
- 8 comfortable cabins with air conditioning and private ensuite bathrooms
- Large space for sundeck with bean bags
- Outdoor and indoor dining area
- Beach towel
- Free-flow mineral water, tea, and coffee
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Life jackets
- 1 Banana Boat
- 1 Kayak
Cabin Boat Details
The boat has 8 comfortable cabins with 5 superior cabins, 1 family ocean cabin, and 2 master ocean-view cabins. You can choose any cabin available for your best Komodo island tours.
- Superior Cabin 1 - 5 has a queen bed and single bed with an ensuite bathroom. Each cabin has a capacity for 2 to 3 people
- Family Ocean View Cabin has a queen bed and 2 extra beds with a private ensuite bathroom. It is for 2 - 4 people
- Master Ocean View Cabin 1 has a queen bed and 1 extra bed with a private ensuite bathroom, and private balcony. It is for 2 - 3 people
- Master Ocean View Cabin 2 has a queen bed and 1 extra bed with a private ensuite bathroom, and private balcony. It is for 2 -3 people
We will make sure that you get on the boat you book and in the cabin you prefer.