Maheswari Phinisi Liveaboard is one of the best-recommended boats for a private Komodo sail. The tour to Komodo with Maheswari boat starts from Labuan Bajo.
Exploring Komodo on a private boat will allow you to experience more places and activities. You can enjoy snorkeling, trekking, and seeing the wildlife. Maheswari is one of the perfect choices for your best Komodo trip.
The boat Maheswari has 7 comfortable cabins with a capacity of 2 people in each cabin. This boat can accommodate of a maximum 14 passengers. It is perfect for family holidays, small groups, and romantic couples.
Tour package durations:
- 2 Days 1-night
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- 4 Days 3 Night
All trips duration is based on a private arrangement. You can customize the time of departure from Labuan Bajo, places to visit, and things to do.
Experience Private Komodo Sail with Maheswari
The Komodo National Park is been a place where the world's largest lizards are inhabitants. There are over 2000 Komodo Dragons found in the National Park. Most Komodo Dragons are populating on Rinca and Komodo Island. On both islands also found deer, wild roar, birds, snakes, and buffalo.
Besides the Komodo Dragons, the Komodo National Park also offers beautiful beaches, spectacular views, and amazing underwater marine life. The National Park has some world-class dive sites which are spread around the park.
Recommended Places to Visit:
- Komodo Island
- Rinca Island
- Padar Island
- Kalong Island
- Kanawa Island
- Kelor Island
- Long Pink Beach
- Taka Makassar
- Manta Point
- Manjarite Island
- Gili Lawa Island
- Siaba Island
When you plan the trip to Komodo with a Maheswari private boat, you can choose between the above places to visit. If you take a 2-day trip, you will be able to visit 6 places. Meanwhile, if you book a 3-day trip, you will visit 9 places and 4 days trip will allow you to visit 12 places.
The following are things to experience while joining a private Komodo sail with Maheswari Liveaboard:
- Trekking on Komodo or Rinca Island to find Komodo Dragons and other wildlife. You can also enjoy the beautiful views on the top of Rinca Island and experience the local life on both Islands.
- Hiking on Padar Island for a spectacular view. Padar Island is a perfect island to spot sunrise and sunset. You will also enjoy the beautiful white sand beach on the island.
- Enjoy the sunset at Kalong Island. The Kalong island is a mangrove Island with no population. You can enjoy the sunset while watching the bath flying over the island.
- Snorkeing at Manjarite. Enjoy amazing coral gardens with colorful fish and a perfect white sand beach. Manjarite Island has no population.
- Snorkeling with Manta Rays on Manta Point. The Manta Point is the best place where you can find a group of Manta Rays in Komodo National Park.
- Relax and enjoy a beach walk on Taka Makassar. The Taka Makasar is a white sand bar located in the same area as Manta Point. You may be snorkeling or swimming in this place.
- Hiking on Gili Lawa and enjoying the spectacular views of the island. Gili Lawa is also the best place for snorkeling and swimming.
- Snorkeling at Siaba Island. Siaba is an island with a beautiful white sand beach. This island is a place where you can find turtles and beautiful coral reefs.
- Lounge on Pink sand beach. Enjoy the perfect pink sand beach. You may also be snorkeling or swimming in this place.
- Hiking on Kelor Island for a beautiful view. Kelor is also a perfect place for snorkeling and swimming. Enjoy a beautiful white sand beach on the Island.
- Swimming and snorkeling on Kanawa Island. This small island is located close to Labuan Bajo. It offers a perfect white sand beach with colorful fish.
The Example of a Trip Itinerary for Private 4 Days 3-Night
The private 4 days 3 nights are one of the best-recommended tours to Komodo. This tour package will allow you to explore and experience more of the Komodo National Park. You will experience visiting 12 interesting places.
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Kelor - Manjarite - Rinca Island - Kalong Island
On your first day, we will pick you up from your hotel or airport in Labuan Bajo. The first to visit is Kelor Island and then continue to Manjarite and Rinca Island. After that, visit Kalong Island. The boat will overnight on Kalong Island.
Day 2: Komodo Island - Pink Beach - Gili Lawa
The first to visit on the second day is Komodo Island and then Long Pink Beach. After that, you will continue to Gili Lawa Island. You will stay on the boat at Gili Lawa Island.
Day 3: Manta Point - Taka Makassar - Padar Island
On the third day, you will visit Manta Point and then Taka Makassar. After that, you will continue to visit Padar Island. The boat will stay on Padar Island.
Day 4: Siaba Island - Kanawa Island - Labuan Bajo
The first to visit on your last day of the tour is Siaba Island and then Kanawa Island. After that, you will sail back to Labuan Bajo. You will have a hotel or airport drop-off in Labuan Bajo.
Boat Specifications and Facilities:
- Capacity: 14 Passengers
- Crew: 5 people
- 7 AC comfortable cabins with ensuite bathrooms
- Mini Bar
- Dining room
- Snorkeling gear
Navigation, and Safety Equipment:
- Radio communication
- Life jackets
- Compass, GPS, Map
- Speed boat
Cabin Boat Information
Maheswari Liveaboard has 7 comfortable cabins with air conditioning and an ensuite bathroom. Each cabin has a capacity of 2 people. There is also an extra bed available.
The following are the cabin boat details:
- 2 Master Ocean cabins are located on the upper deck. The cabin has a capacity of 2 people in each room. It has air conditioning, an ensuite bathroom, a balcony, and hot water.
- 2 Signature cabins which are located on the main deck. Each cabin has a capacity of 2 people. It has air conditioning, an ensuite bathroom, and hot water.
- 1 Deluxe cabin which is located on the upper deck. The room has a capacity of 2 people with air conditioning, an ensuite bathroom, and hot water.
- 2 superior cabins are located on the lower deck. Each cabin has a capacity of 2 people. It has air conditioning, an ensuite bathroom, and hot water.
Note: The boat route might be changed, depending on the sea conditions. In the event of bad weather, the captain has a right to change the route.